Monday, April 17, 2006

Speedbag sales on the rise....

Look at these and tell me YOU don't want to go out and buy a speedbag just because.....





Hands down, this was the best part of Galactica on Saturday night. Although the shirtless parts and the alpha side of Lee coming out were definite bonuses.

It's back to writing today. Although the kidlets have the day off for a PD day, I still have to go to work. So someone is coming to watch them while I put in my time. Grrr. Which means no words added to ms until this afternoon. I didn't get any writing done on the weekend...it was just so damned busy!

I will admit to feeling really isolated writing wise right now. I don't know exactly why but can honestly say that I've never felt more ALONE writing a book. I know I just have to write the damn thing but I'm so unsure of where I'm going or what I'm doing and never in the last 4 1/2 years have I felt so much like writing really is a solitary pursuit. I feel almost like I'm winging it - like I'm throwing darts at a dartboard while blindfolded. Or like I'm merely doing an imitation of being a writer.

I'm confuddled. And I bet after reading this, you are too! LOL

3 comments:

  1. I only want a punching bag if he comes with it ;-).

    Hugs on not getting any writing done and on the lonely issue. Maybe it's a sign that your writing is going through a transformation. Maybe it's something brilliant! At least there's still cyber world. I don't know what I'd do without all of cyber-writing buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs on the writing front. I second what April says--it probably means you're going through a transformation right now...for the better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it just takes a couple of steps backwards in order to move forwards...

    Oh, and I have my big boots back on... so beware!!!

    ReplyDelete