Thursday, April 13, 2006

On the Upswing

I'm on the upswing. I didn't write the fanfic. I instead jumped ahead in my book. I know it's not usually a good thing to do, but actually by doing it new ideas started popping up about how to revitalize the "in-between" time. So ultimately it'll be a good thing. I can always layer in stuff afterwards so it all flows together right. Yesterday my hero sucked on my heroine's big toe. Among other things.

In other news I got my copy of my contract back in the mail yesterday, so that's one thing I don't have to haunt the box for. Now if I could just get a nice, big fat request for a full from Richmond, I wouldn't care if I got the mail or not! LOL

3 comments:

  1. You know what, I jump ahead sometimes. I know they say it's not good to do, but I just get stuck and I don't want to give up so...I jump ahead to another scene. And yes, it opens up new ideas and possibilities. So I say go for it. Whatever works for you. And congrats on receiving the contract!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the new contract! Here's hoping for good news from Richmond soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard some very successful writers jump ahead. It's all about what works for you...

    Yay on getting your copies back! Woo Hoo! Crossing the fingers on Richmond...

    ReplyDelete