Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Very First Promo Op

Samhain authors are being featured over at yahoo's Novelspotters today. I've posted an unedited excerpt of THE GIRL MOST LIKELY there and the mod has encouraged those of us without our release yet to say "coming soon" a lot! I knew there was a reason I liked her!

Anyway I'll be popping in and out of there all day, so if you're in a surfing kind of mood, the addy is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Novelspotters/.

In other news my neck is killing me. I think I pounded the old heavy bag a bit too much. LOL

And a funny thing happened today. I was visiting Trish's Pink Heart Society page and when I looked at the membership, thought, OMG, all the other members are published authors! Then I realized, HEY! I'm a published author! (Or will be when my book actually comes out, but I have the contracts to say that it will). LOL What a duh moment but thrilling at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment