Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Funny Thing Happened...

A funny thing happened as I started my 5k run last night.

I wore the wrong underwear.

I know that sounds bizarre, but I walked to the corner, started the stopwatch and started the run....only to have my pants fall down.

Not embarrassingly down, mind you. But my yoga pants sit just below the waist...and the particular panties I was wearning (the seamless kind) went down and took the pants with it. Extremely uncomfortable and constantly making me wonder if my gut and ass were going to be hanging out for all and sundry to see.

I had to turn around and walk home. LOL At this point I didn't realize it was my underwear at fault so I changed into shorts after dinner and went to do my run on the treadmill. At which point my shorts stayed up but my undies went south during all my running intervals.

Added into that my legs are SO painful because I overworked them last weight day, and my run was quite comical. I still managed to beat my previous record.

Also, I have since realized that the BSG dvd I ordered is only the first HALF of season 2 and therefore have to cancel my order and wait for the WHOLE season to be released.

I should probably post something writerly. We have been talking about editing on my author loop at Samhain. I am already making notes to do a search and destroy on the words "so", "just", "that" and "feel". I also now know the difference between an en dash and an em dash. The good news...I'm SO not alone.

Onward with the WIP today...by the end of this week I'll have close to 100 pages which isn't a bad place to be...

2 comments:

  1. ROFLOL Wrong undies.:-D That can't have been fun. Glad nobody got mooned.hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warning.

    ReplyDelete