Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quickie good bit to my day

In other news, (LOL)

I got my confirmation letter for my Romance sub at M&B. It appears to have gone to the same editor that had my last, so I am very pleased and relieved. I wanted that to happen because honestly I think I really did improve with this book and I wanted her to see that. I have my fingers firmly crossed that in a few weeks I'll have a full to polish up to send. I just love this story so much. Honestly my favorite one to date.

Now back to previously scheduled scene....

2 comments:

  1. Donna,

    Don't know you but saw your news on Kris' blog and had to stop over and say WOOHOO!! Congrats on your sale! There's nothing quite like the feeling is there? And I'm all for that cherry on top biz...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Jen! You're welcome any time!

    ReplyDelete