Monday, March 27, 2006

I should????

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!


Well....that surprises me.

But I can see why I got that answer....because my answers were more all encompassing rather than focused on LOVE. And I think that's because I love opening my mind to new things and possibilities.

A knack for details and dailogue, and making a character come to life, it says. Important for crafting a romance novel, no? Joy in the storytelling - absolutely!

As a side note, I hate Trish Wylie today. She's off to see Il Divo in concert. mumblemumbleluckywitchmumblemumble.

2 comments:

  1. Mine said I should be a joke writer. Ummm, no. I think it's better to think of it as "I write with a comic tone or voice" but I'm not so much with the constant zingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a romance writer, but I answered one question thinking "I bet if I check this my results will come out a romance writer." So I cheated. Shame on me. I'm a bad girl.

    Thanks for sharing the quiz!

    ReplyDelete