Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Quickie

Just a quickie post today...feeling rather discombobulated...it's been a strange week and it's only Wednesday. Things should start to even out today though which is good. Except I have a lot to do and am abysmally behind on housework. And writing.

Last night my girls were cute though. My eldest gave up the comfy chair so I could relax with my tea. Her sister covered my legs with the fuzzy blanket. Then the eldest rubbed my shoulders while my youngest got out the wheelie-massager thing and took a turn rolling it over my back. After that? They took off my socks, put my legs over the upside-down laundry basket, each took a foot and massaged with mint foot lotion.

I fell asleep in the middle. It was HEAVENLY.

I need to make their breakfast and get clothes from downstairs as the laundry is done and the kids probably need jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment