Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pop the Bubbly!

I have finished the first draft of my WIP, the newly revised titled "The Baby Bargain!"

It's 1:19. I never write at night. In fact I'm a '10o'clock and I turn into a pumpkin' kind of girl. But tonight the muse hit with a vengeance, I was on a roll and I just ploughed through until I finished it. It feels MAHVELOUS!

Of course I did have a few glasses of red tonight which means there's a very real possibility that everything I wrote after 8 p.m. is total shit.

Hey. I can fix shit. :-)

Anyway now I'm for bed and hope that I can get to sleep....or else wake up the hubby for some celebration....(snicker)

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you woke up hubby, 'cause that is definitely worth celebrating. *snicker* ;)

    Congrats, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay! You enabled comments. :) Congratulations on finishing! Isn't that the best feeling ever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful feeling...congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete