Monday, February 06, 2006

I wish Kris would stop these...they're addictive!

Your Famous Movie Kiss is from The Empire Strikes Back

"Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited."


Your Perfume is Blue

Like Blue, you change and adapt frequently.

One moment you're sexy and captivating...

The next? Fun, warm, and inviting.

You're hard to predict - but that's the essence of your charm.

Power scents: Jasmine, orange flower, and lotus flower.


You Are Boyish Sexy

You're the kind of girl who gets along with all the boys
Whether it's holding your own in a game of touch football...
Or kicking some major butt while playing Xbox.
You hang with the guys easily, while still keeping your girly sexiness.


All I can say is at least I didn't get Bill Gates.

Your 80s Heartthrob Is

John Stamos

4 comments:

  1. Donna, have you been procrastinating?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO!!!!

    < whine >
    Why couldn't *I* get the Han Solo kiss??!?
    < /whine >
    Although I can't complain too loudly about the Spiderman kiss -- that one's pretty hot, I have to admit.

    And John Stamos?!? Crap on a cracker... I've gotta do these quizzes better. *sigh*

    ps. You can call me the Pusher. LOL I got what you need, baby... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Nell, I have not! LOL

    Kris you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *ggg*

    I try, Donna. I try.

    Oh, one little bit of trivia -- Tobey Maguire said in an article I read that filming that scene was hard because the rainwater kept going up his nose (because he was upside down) and he couldn't breathe, so he had to sneak breaths out of the side of his mouth while he and Kirsten Dunst kissed. :D

    I know, I know. Isn't your life muchly improved by knowing that?!?

    ReplyDelete