Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What's up and Pics



The WIP is going well, ticking along at a nice pace, and when my recent chapters have come back from my CP, there are only tweaks and not "OMG you took a wrong turn" comments. So I'm fairly happy with that.

What is it about some publishers though? I feel the need to vent. I understand editors are busy, but when I e-mailed Mills and Boon last week, I got a quick response within hours. Over a week ago I e-mailed the editor that has my ms's at Avalon. No response. So then I called and unfortunately got voice mail, and I did leave a message. No response.

My FULL manuscript has been there since September of 2004. I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder what's going on, and I don't need a long response...but SOME would be nice.

Back to previously scheduled happy thoughts.

On that note, I have a couple more pics I found of my next hero. Very thudworthy me thinks.



AND

No comments:

Post a Comment