Monday, January 16, 2006

And tagged yet again....

Tagged my Michelle Styles this time....but FUN!

Seven things to do before I die
1. See Europe
2. Skydive
3. Fire a handgun
4. Sing onstage
5. Be published (should that have been first???)
6. See my kids grow up
7. Live on the water

Seven things that first attracted me to my DH
1 His eyes
2 His gray hair
3 His job
4 His car (high standards, n'est pas?)
5 His romantic heart
6 His overall hotness
7 His wacky sense of humour

Seven books I love most
1 Winter Solstice by Rosamund Pilcher
2 Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
3 Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer
4 The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
5 Rilla of Ingleside by Lucy Maud Montgomery
6 Years by LaVyrle Spencer
7 Daniel Deronda by George Eliot

Seven Movies I love most -- no order
1 Serendipity
2 The Sound of Music
3 An Affair to Remember
4 Gentleman's Agreement
5 Band of Brothers miniseries
6 Top Gun
7 Love Actually


Seven things I can't do
1 crochet
2 Lie
3 walk by a bookshop with peeking in
4 relax at the dentist
5 drink herbal tea
6 make jello
7 golf worth a darn

Seven words or phrases I say most often
1 What is going on here?
2 Has anyone seen my keys?
3 I love you
4 Excuse me?
5 Five more minutes
6 Hey! (as in hello)
7 I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment