Monday, December 05, 2005

Phew!

Finally, I'm updating my blog!

I finished my full time job and have now started my part time gig and I know already I'm going to like it much better. The highlight of my day though was when one of the students in my old class came right in the kitchen to give me a hug. He is a special little boy who deserves all the hugs he can get, so I hugged him right back.

It was bloody cold here today with blizzard conditions and I was happy to have a vehicle to drive back and forth. That doesn't happen often so I was glad to have it! THe remote starter was a nice touch too. Glad hubby managed to get it installed!

AND, I did all my christmas baking yesterday, and was up until 11 Friday night wrapping. I mailed my last parcel on Saturday, the house is clean and laundry is caught up. Which is a good thing, because now I really have to focus on finishing up this manuscript and mailing it off. With the husband home so much I haven't had much computer time, but this week is ALL ABOUT THE BOOK.

Stay tuned for writer-angst-filled postings. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment