Thursday, December 22, 2005

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....

Valium. LOL

Yesterday was better, but the concert went longer than anticipated. SO the agenda for today is crazy again....must cut 60 rice krispie squares within the next hour, as well as getting the three of us ready for school. Make sure craft kits are organized for each classroom. Lead caroling at opening assembly this morning. Deliver craft kits to classrooms. Forgot this is the last day of lunchroom, and have no treats, so have to run (literally, on my feet) to grocery store and grab treats, come back, volunteer until 11:30, work lunchroom, volunteer until 3:15, come home, babysit, make dinner, fold laundry, do mending.

Thank God tomorrow's day is like this...take eldest to school. Make spanish rice. Go to potluck at noon. I may try to give the house its Christmas cleaning. Who knows.

I haven't been deterred though, from finding a hottie for today. Who needs an elf when you've got A King!

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I didn't notice that elf crack, missy. You've been warned. ;)

    I'm glad *for* you that your crazy day is over! Whew! Now's the time to relax (sorta), no?

    Kris
    ps. how are you liking my 12 Days? I seem to recall someone deciding to reserve judgement on them...

    ReplyDelete