Monday, December 19, 2005

On the Sixth Day of Christmas....

I missed yesterday as I wasn't online, so I'll get right to day 6 and post 7 in an hour or two.

You know men are hot. But what makes men REALLY hot? Takes them to the next level?

For me there are 2 qualities of a truly HOT man. One is a sense of humour. The ability to laugh at himself and a sharp wit. A second quality that can never be overrated is intelligence. Give me a beefcake with brains and I'm in heaven. I believe that truly smart people don't know everything but realize how very little they actually know and are always learning. And wouldn't you know that when this guy was asked recently on Oprah about why people call him "smart" and he said he doesn't consider himself that smart he just asks a lot of questions.

The man is handsome, funny, brilliant. That's why he gets my vote as the next president...(ok so I'm Canadian and can't vote but still...)

No comments:

Post a Comment