Friday, December 16, 2005

On the Fourth Day of Christmas.....

Ah, on to number four!

Before that though, the plague has struck again, LOL. Our youngest got sick at her Christmas concert. Thankfully her class had performed and were waiting in the classroom. Her teacher is AWESOME and changed her clothes before coming to get us from our seats. We came right home, but I had a heck of a night, following the horrible day. Daughter is now on the couch watching cartoons and slowly feeling better. But I had to take the day off work. Which I feel disproportionately guilty about.

Now, how long before husband or I get sick???? Just in time for Sunday, when I have more musical things happening?????

Ok. So back to the hot men....I've decided not to link today's to Damian Lewis, so today is: Hail to the Chief! Aaron Douglas, good Canadian boy who has a thing for the Vancouver Canucks and a marshmallow heart, and who plays Chief Tyrol on Battlestar Galactica.

1 comment:

  1. I've only just found your blog, Donna. I thought Damien Lewis was terrific in Band of Brothers, too.

    Hope you survive the season without going down with dreaded lurg..

    ReplyDelete