Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hallelujah, The Second Day of Christmas and ICK!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Yes, that's me singing the Hallelujah Chorus because last night I finally mailed my full ms to Avalon! It is what my CP calls a pineapple book. Writing it feels like crapping a pineapple. :-) It was so hard to write but I enjoyed reading it during the polishing stage so perhaps it isn't all drivel after all. Regardless, I gave it to the mail lady with a huge smile last night and now feel like I am ready for Christmas and all that goes with it!

Which brings me to the 2nd Day of Christmas! IN keeping with my celebratory mood, I've chosen my very FAVORITE BT. But I couldn't decide which look I liked best so I give you all three: Who knew Shakespeare could be this hot, A Wee bit o' Kennedy, and a little pic that has inspired me to write Ode to the Towel.

On to the ICK portion of the post....my eldest woke me at 2:21 with the words, "Mom, I threw up!" In her bed. Husband got up and helped me clean bed, while we tidied her up and got her a bucket. She was up twice more and I kept her home today, but we're going in soon as she's kept down breakfast and had a shower and is fine. It's dress rehearsal day and her concert is tonight. But there's been lots of handwashing going on. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Heh. I was wondering when you'd get day two up -- and then I remembered that you're a bunch of hours behind me. ;) So you're forgiven.

    I am also highly amused that you worked that towel pic in there -- I was actually expecting that to be pic #1.

    You would likely know -- is he always that buff? It seems like in the other shots he looks skinnier and not quite so muscular. Mind you, in the other photos he's dressed, so that doesn't help. I was just wondering if he hides it well, or if he bulked up for that particular role...

    And now I'll stop blabbering on in your comments section.

    (I'm still waiting for the Julie fallout. Hasn't happened yet, and I'm afraid to put down my umbrella.) *ggg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. JB's always been in good shape- he played rugby as far as I know when he was at Cambridge....but you're right. He HAS bulked up for this role. A few years ago he ran the London Marathon (in under 3 hours) and his physique has even changed from the Battlestar Miniseries to the weekly series. Season one there was a big difference in the arms. "A Sonnet to Biceps" is right up there with "Ode to the Towel".

    ReplyDelete