Thursday, December 08, 2005

10 Things

Thanks to Biddy for this.

A) List ten things you want to say to people but know you never will. (Note: this might be something you'd say to one person, but you mean it to someone else)
B) Don't say who they are. (They don't have to be anyone who would read this.)


1)You only get one body. You want to run it into the ground, go ahead.
2)It pisses me off that you don't care enough about yourself to want to live.
3)There's more to life than work.
4)You stupid shmuck. You're a great guy. Why do you keep marrying the wrong women?
5)Life's too short to go through it grumpy. Lighten up and enjoy it!
6)Smarten up and realize you're alienating everyone around you.
7)I love you but sometimes I don't particularly like you.
8)Dig your head out of your ass and show some common courtesy.
9)Same as above but intended for different person. Aren't I crabby?
10)If this were a different lifetime, would you marry me?

3 comments:

  1. Awe, now I'm trying to figure out if any of them are meant for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read this, I thought, "nah, I can't think of what I'd put".

    Of course, after letting it sit in my brain for a while, I thought of a bunch of comments. Figures!

    I think I will steal this from you, Donna. I would post again tonight, but I've already blogged. I'll save it for another day.

    That'll also give me more time to come up with ten things... *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!!

    #10 could be a great start for a story :-)

    ReplyDelete