Friday, November 11, 2005

Is it really like riding a bike?

I'm deep in revisions, but that's not the topic of today's entry.

It looks as I'll be returning to the world of the working next week - for the first time in 8 years! It's only a temporary position for 2-3 weeks but could turn into more if I decide I want to pursue it.

I am pretty nervous, and a little guilty of putting my youngest in daycare for 4 hours a day - her school day is only 1/2 day. She's much happier with it than I am. LOL I think it's because I've always been home that it just feels wrong.

Anyway updates as they come - and I'll post on how I'm finding revisions, working and a family all mashed together!

2 comments:

  1. From one mom to another, trust me when I say she'll enjoy it tremendously and talk about it all the time--and you'll worry. :)

    Been there, done that. Look at it this way, too--she'll get to socialize and meet new kids and make new friends--play with new toys and learn all sorts of new games and songs. You may even find that when the time period is up, she won't want to stay at home! LOL

    Congrats on the job, too--extra money like that just before Christmas is a wonderful thing! When I receive payment for my last project, that money's going directly into Christmas gifts. And if that's not enough cash, well, it'll have to do. Nothing like hard-core budgeting!

    K.

    ReplyDelete