Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tagged By Biddy

Ok, Bids, here's my version:

Three screen names that you've had: Canadian Cook, Gorilla, gorillelegs.

Three things you like about yourself: My voice, my smile, my optimism.

Three things you don't like about yourself: my anxiety, my impatience, my jelly belly

Three parts of your heritage: welsh, dutch and god knows what else.

Three things that scare you: Heights. Flu pandemics. Being so attached to my children.

Three of your everyday essentials: Music. Words. Kisses.

Three things you are wearing right now: A long black skirt. Old white underwear. Diamond earrings.

Three of your favorite songs: That I cannot pick. There are just too many.

Three things you want in a relationship: Passion, Humour, Brains. Who could ask for more than that?

Two truths and a lie: I love to knit and bake. I am smart. I am a size six.

Three things you can't live without: Books. Music. Peace.

Three places you want to go on vacation: England, France and Italy

Three things you just can't do: The lotus position, speak swahili, eat liver.

Three kids' names: Kate, Ash and Ryan.

Three things you want to do before you die: be published. Sing on stage. Visit Europe.

Three celeb crushes: Jamie Bamber. Damian Lewis. George Clooney.

Three of your favorite musicians: Josh Groban. Michael Buble. Bruce Hornsby.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Hands, sculpted features, sexy feet.

Three of your favorite hobbies: Music, working out, reading.

Three things you really want to do badly right now: Write on my ms. Snap my fingers and have halloween over with. Meet Jamie Bamber.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: Writer, pilot, musician.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: interest in the military. enjoy sports. Spend Saturday night watching hockey.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: Expensive jewelry, spa days and pretty clothes.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Michelle, Kris Starr and Anna.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Good on you! I will still fight you for Jamie Bamber though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! I've been double-tagged! *g*

    Okay, I know. I'll get to it very, very soon. (I'll try this afternoon.) I like your meme, though, Donna. It is neat to read everyone's and learn a little more about that person. :)

    I also wanted to ask you, may I link to your Blog on mine?

    K.

    ReplyDelete