Monday, October 17, 2005

6 days to PANIC

Response times are getting faster. October 6 I mailed the new partial to Avalon. October 12 they mailed out a response. Asking for the full. So the focus is now changing. The WIP will be set aside...there is no rush to finish it. And I shall finish the other ms first. If I do this right, I'll get this one off to Avalon and get the first draft of the other done by Christmas.

Which means a lot more focus and hard work. Check out Michelle Styles' Blog to see what I SHOULD be doing. LOL

I had another blog entry in mind today but it'll have to wait for now. I need to get crackin'!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome. I know you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop shining your Procrastination Princess tiara and get to work!! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopee Donna! Get going - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go, Donna, go!!! You can definitely do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Donna! How awesome!

    Wish I would hear from my partial! SIGH,..I guess no news is good news? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kris - You couldn't hide forever. I KNOW who you are.

    Bwahahahahaha!

    LOL- the more I find out about you the more I think we were separated at birth.

    ReplyDelete